Have you been dreaming of a fresh, new logo for your business? Well today’s your lucky day because the Signature Worx Suckiest Logo Contest is officially open!
Win a 100% custom designed, one-of-a-kind logo tailored around you and your business. This ain’t no template or clipart mishmash. You’ll receive the same tender loving care, thought-provoking process, and 436 questions from Signature Worx as does paying clients. No favoritism here!
Submit your current, crappy logo so I can look at it and use some of my patented non-scientific methods to determine just how bad it really is. Once all submissions have been received, we will post the absolute worst ones to our blog where our readers will point and laugh and vote on which one they think is the worst logo in the entire world. The logo that gets the most votes is the one that will receive the logo makeover which will include a completely new, 100% custom-designed Signature Logo. That’s a $349 value!
But wait – there’s more.
Rebranding your business with your new logo is bound to get expensive – even with a fancy schmancy new free logo. Think about it. You’ll need new business cards, stationery, maybe a new brochure, and possibly a better looking website to match your spiffy new brand. Plus, you should be compensated for having been mocked by your peers after submitting your crappy logo.
The winner of the 2011 Suckiest Logo Contest will also receive one of the following (should you choose to accept the mission):
- 50% off any of our Creative design services including custom quotes (does not include copywriting services)
- 30% off any of our Website design services including custom quotes (does not include copywriting services)
Note this is NOT a requirement for entry or to win! The winner can take his or her fabulous new logo and disappear, never to be heard from again, if he or she so chooses.
If you know someone who needs a brand boost, then be sure to send them here to submit their sucky logo for a chance to win!
So let’s get this party started! Here are all the lovely details and how you can enter.
What Do I Have To Buy?
Nada. Zilch. Zip. Absolutely nothing. There is no purchase necessary, past or future, to enter.
Who is Eligible?
Pretty much anyone. The only requirement for entry is a really bad logo.
How Do I Enter?
Submit your own embarrassing logo (with ALL the information listed below) by email to
info [at] signatureworx [dot] com with the subject “Suckiest Logo Contest”.
What needs to be included in your submission?
- Logo or other file in any of the following formats as an attachment: .gif, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .pdf, .doc
Note: If a logo does not exist, we will accept an electronic copy of your business card or other collateral such as brochure, letterhead, etc., and/or the URL of your website.
- Your name AND phone number (phone number will not be made public, only for our use in case we cannot contact you by email)
- A brief description of your business
- Tell us why you want or need a custom designed logo from Signature Worx
- Tell us why you think people should vote for you
What is the Deadline for entry?
Submissions must be received by 11:59 pm Central on Wednesday, April 27, 2011
When Will the Voting Open?
Voting will begin Monday, May 2, 2011 and end Thursday, May 12, 2011
How Will the Winner Be Selected?
The logo with the most votes will be determined the winner.
When Will the Winner Be Announced?
The winner will be announced on Friday, May 13, 2011
Are There Any Other Rules?
- Only one logo may be submitted per person. In other words if you have multiple businesses, you can only submit one for consideration.
- The contest is open to any business entity around the world, but let it be known that I only speak and understand English…just sayin’
- Creative agencies are not eligible to enter.
- Signature Worx reserves the right to use the finalized logo of winner in our portfolio…we think that’s fair.
What Is Required Of The Winner?
- The winner must complete our Logo Design Brief within four (4) weeks of notification.
- The logo design must be completed within eight (8) weeks of initial notification, unless otherwise agreed to by Signature Worx.
What Will The Winner Receive?
- A consultation so I can get an idea about what you’re looking for in a logo
- A 100% custom designed logo
- Web and print-ready files in color and black & white
- Logo will be provided in the following formats: AI, EPS, (2) JPGs, GIF, (2)PNGs, & BMP
- Commercial PMS, CMYK, and RGB color equivalents provided
- Original design file and total ownership of final logo. You own it, it’s yours, we don’t hold the source file for ransom
- Submissions (this includes ALL submission details) will be made public on our website, and announced in our Social streams (Facebook page, Twitter, etc.). We will not publish your email address or phone number, nor will we share it with any third party.
- The winner will be announced via our blog, our Facebook page, and Twitter accounts.
- Winner will be notified by email and/or phone as well.
If you aren’t sure about whether or not your logo is bad enough to win, or if you (or that friend) might be in the market for some other design solutions, check out our services.
Don’t want to wait to win a free logo design? Hop on over to our logo design page to get started right away!