We’re half way through the holidays. Your tree is trimmed, you’ve decked the halls, and maybe even jingled some bells this season. But I know what you’re secretly thinking about. You’re already thinking about how to lose those extra pounds you’ve put on this year so you can get started right away in 2009. Am I right?
If so, then stop what you’re doing and listen up! My good friend and client, Gillian Hood-Gabrielson of Healthier Outcomes, is a successful fitness and intuitive eating coach who helps give others a unique and rare perspective on what it takes to eliminate the diet mentality and overcome emotional eating. She has been generous enough to provide my readers and followers this very special – and limited time – program offer.
4 Weeks to a New You
Feel great inside & out without dieting, endless exercise or burnout!
- Are you and your body on speaking terms?
- Want to start living now instead of waiting until you lose weight and get in shape.
- Are you a chronic dieter whose tried and failed and can’t take diets anymore?
- Have you made repeated attempts to stick to an exercise program and haven’t been successful?
- Do you want to learn how to eat on the run and still lost weight and get in shape?
- Do you constantly find yourself overwhelmed, stressed out and frustrated?
Then break out of diet prison and begin eating guilt-free! Get your roadmap to sanity in a stressed-out world and achieve physical wealth in 2009.
The 4 Weeks to a New You program includes:
- Four audios (45 – 60 per class) in mp3 downloadable format
- 32-page 4 Weeks to a New You workbook in PDF downloadable format
- Special Bonus! 30 minute coaching session with Gillian Hood-Gabrielson
This package is priced regularly at $79, but just for my readers and followers, you can get it for just $37!
Read more about this special offer here. But hurry because this offer ends January 9, 2009.