Is your website not working for you? Do you get lots of traffic, but no new business from all those visitors? Do you wonder if your website is easy to navigate and that items are easy to find? Then Day 10 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway was made for you. We’ll give your website the once over and provide you with a complete report of our findings and recommendations on how you can make it better.
A complimentary review and analysis of one (1) website domain, up to 8 pages, to be performed in January 2009.
- Follow my blog via feed or email (upper right hand corner)
- Leave a comment stating that you subscribed. Please include your Twitter ID or your email address so I can contact you if you win.
To Earn Bonus Entries
Important: For additional entries, leave a separate comment for each one that you do.
- Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/conniemcvicker (or mention that you already follow me)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a separate comment here. You can do this once a day for more entries!
- Submit a post on your own blog about this giveaway (which should automatically give you an additional comment and entry)
- Don’t want to post a blog entry? Then post a link to my contest on your blog and leave a separate comment here.
- Stumble, Digg or Technorati this post or site and leave comments each time you do
This giveaway ends December 24th at 11:59 CST. One (1) winner will be chosen by the Sequence Generator at Random.org on December 26, 2008. The winners will be notified via email and/or twitter (if provided) and will have 72 hours to respond. If you do not respond a new winner will be chosen.